Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hey MUM

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what tomorrow is...and even though I have been VERY BUSY with the house full and Tina's baby is still in the hospital...I wanted to take the time to send my love and best wishes to YOU...ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!!
    AND to all the rest of my loved ones out there...
    HOPE I'M NOT MISSING TOO MUCH and big hugs all around, I will be back ASAP!!!


    DAY!!!bday7
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 30, 2006 07:14 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday young Lady!!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought of you alot today...remember watching the humming birds on your porch and thinking
    ""HOW COOL IS THIS???""
    Until today...Mum you soooo SOOOOOOOOOO know how to top just about anything!!!
    THANK YOU thank you
    THANK YOU for giving me something so precious!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well you are so welcome...and I didn't have anything to do with the hummingbirds except feed the little winged hogs LOL...I don't have any feeders here in Burnsville...but I have some plants they just love to suck on....btw did you get chloes pic...she is so beautiful...thanks for the birthday wishes sis and suz....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MUM
    HELLLL
    OOOO I was not talking metaphors...when I say you GIVE me something so precious...YES I got the BOMBASS picture of the "most beautiful girl in the world" ( that'S A Pee WEE herman thing) still Chloe is/does freak me out in those pics!!! I don't get to see her enough!!! It is killing me REALLY!!! I wept( not cried) when I saw the pics you sent!!!
    SHE OWNS completely a PLACE in me...IT says
    RESERVED FOR CHLOE!!!!

    Thank You Mum.... for knowing!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 06, 2006 05:12 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy (late) Birthday Mum, I hope you hada great day and all of your wishes came true... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Roger. I wish you were here more often. I have missed you. I am so depressed. I miss everybody!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks rog...I miss your red neck jokes not to mention all the nice things you do....hope you get back soon.... [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] whatever it takes

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you clicked yer heels three times when you made yer wish...More as soon as I know anything..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cherry_pez:
    I am so depressed. I miss everybody!!!!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That include me?? [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    SIS*

    ***<font size="7">HUGS YA.. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font>***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •